There are a large number of advantages that e-learning can provide to your company, some of those advantages are:
- The ease with which a person can access, you simply need a computer or a mobile device with internet access and that’s it.
- Learning becomes clearer, learning times are reduced and users are able to better retain information.
- Comfort, not having to travel to a place to take a class or a course, from your home you can do all the courses or activities available to you.
- Cost reduction, It is considerable the amount that can be saved by hiring an e-learning service, not having to hire a teacher, having a classroom available, what users spend to go to a classroom, much of the budget of a company is invested in these issues.
- Comprehensive monitoring, Follow the users to the smallest detail of their training within the learning process, as well as see the number of times they enter the page, the exercises performed, the pages they see within the platform, the grade user satisfaction with each course, etc.
- This is a small retrospective and we would like to know your opinion about it, we invite you to comment on this post and share your experiences.